How can you prepare for Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
Here's a checklist:
1. 'Seed the sale' by telling customers to expect deals.
"Promote sales, promote sales, promote sales," said Sucharita Kodali, principal analyst of e-business and channel strategy at Forrester. "It's the number one thing that shoppers look for during the holidays." (Source: Retail Dive)
You can do this via posts on Bridge and social media.
2. Craft an irresistible offer.
3. Organize your upcoming sales / discounts.
You can do this on your Bridge Discounts page.
4. Plan ads and ad copy.
What is your holiday theme?
5. Create banners and 'hero images' to advertise holiday sales.
You can do this this via your Bridge by creating holiday slides and adding promotions via the Promotions tool.
6. Build suspense and buzz around your ...Read rest of Chalk